Wednesday, April 13, 2016

T20 Cricket

Today is a very exciting day for the T20 cricketers it's the finals and if we win we win the cup. and today was the day that will happen plus i got swimming so i had to go with another class to swimming with my cricket team because the cricket team and me were post to be at cricket so we had to go to swimming with clakscroou. at ten oclock so before i left school i got changed at school because i dont like going in to the toliets and lots of people will be silly.

When we were at the lido we got seperate do into our swiming groups I didn't know what group I was going to be put in but than I got put in one of the lowest when I a high swimmer but I just went with the group I was put in we went to the little pool first than went in the deep pool but we only went half way so I was disappointed after swiming I had to get changed but it was very noisey in there but I still got changed after I got changed. everyone for in one line than walked to the bus and went to school than my criket team got our things and rushed over to the parents than got in the car and went hokowhitu park after we were ther we did the toss and they one the toss and batted first.we got them all out for sixty runs and we and we chased them in twelve overs and than we won the trophie for t20 criket the next week the criket team got presented in front of the senior syndicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment