Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hurricanes

                                                                        Hurricanes


The Hurricanes came to our school.  They are one of the best super rugby teams. They came because one little girl entered us in a competition. Our school won out of hundreds of kids. When the Hurricanes were coming everyone was excited. Everybody waited nervously.


 The whole of CSNS was sitting and standing in the hall. Even More FM were there! Suddenly, Mr Valentine ran across the hall and when he passed us, we had to do the Mexican Wave and scream “Hurricanes!” While we waited, the teachers picked some music which boys sang too. It was really funny.


 Then, the moment we had been waiting for, happened. Four hurricanes entered the hall. Everyone got so excited they screamed so loud I covered my ears up. The Hurricanes were waving at us and smiling. Then everyone said "hi" to the four Hurricanes.I thought all the Hurricanes were coming to our school but only four Hurricanes came to our school. I was a bit  disappointed.


The first thing they did was tell us their names. Lots of people were struggling to see, especially people at the back because lots of people were standing in front but luckily I was tall enough to see. During that I wanted to go to the front and sit down but I couldn't. When my teachers placed me at the back so I didn't move I stayed where I got moved. Even though we only had four of the Hurricanes, I still liked it and I hope the Hurricanes come to our school again, and then all the Hurricanes could come to our school!

No comments:

Post a Comment