Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Favourite Part of Being in GRi112.0

My favourite part of being in GRi112.0 is Fast track. Before you can get on to Fast track you have to have a computer. Then you have to go into your Classroom on the computer and in to the home page and you're in Fast track. Fast track is where all your work is scheduled for the week but you get to choose what you do and when you do it during that week.


Some people don't do some tasks. They do the tasks they like to do but you have to do all the tasks before Monday or Tuesday because you do NOT want to do it at lunch time. Other people don't and they have do it at lunch time. Some people use different methods to finish fast track. I like to complete the hard tasks first and leave the easier ones for later. I think it makes it easier when you get to the end of the week and you only have the easy tasks to finish.

After you have finished a task on Fast track you have to go on url shortener and shorten the link on Google url shortener. You copy the link and paste it on Fast track. If you have read my TTS blog post, you should know what I'm going to say now! If you have't read my blog post, just scroll down and you will see a post called TTS. If you compare the TTS to Fast track, I would pick Fast track because you get to have some freedom in your learning as well as flexibility and the option to talk to your friends. If you have read both blog posts, which learning style do you think is better?

No comments:

Post a Comment