Thursday, November 3, 2016

Trip to my country

When I was on the plane going to Sri Lanka I hated the food so I didn't eat I just watched a movie then went to sleep. My mum abruptly woke me up and said eat some food because your starving. I ate some and I gave the left overs to my dad to eat because he loves eating vegetables and things like that.

When I was flying over Sri Lanka it was midnight. It was about 2 o'clock when me and my mum and dad got our luggage but my brothers luggage wasn't there! We told the counter at the airport they said they'll ring the number on the luggage bag because they were same luggage bag. All my cousins were waiting at the airport. I was shy to give them a hug but I gave all of them hugs.

We got to my cousins house that we were staying at while we were in Sri Lanka for one month. My little cousin was five months old and she is a girl and my second little cousin is three and also a girl and my third little cousin is a boy and he is six then it's me then my big brother and my big cousin and his a boy and he is thirteen.
It was eleven o'clock when I woke up in the morning. I was so sleepy. On our first day my family and cousins went on a tour around Colombo.

No comments:

Post a Comment